Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friends and Neighbors Christmas Gift...

Hinarei and I were so excited to make our neighbors Christmas Gift. We wanted chocolate and that mix taste of sweet and sour so we came up with drizzled pretzel, so yummy! Hinarei had so much fun helping me make over 20 treats and I am still not done. She also helped deliver half of them. It's been very cold lately but that did not stop Hinarei to brave the cold and deliver cheers of treats to our neighbors and friends. We have received many treats and gifts from our dear friends and neighbors and we couldn't be more happy to live in a place where you feel loved. From our Family THANK YOU for being such great friends and neighbors.


What a great helper


Love that sweet and sour taste!

Got this free printable tag from one of the blogs that I follow. I just added a personal touch.


Box full of treats ready to be delivered

No comments:

Post a Comment