Saturday, December 18, 2010

David Archuleta Christmas Concert with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir

What a beautiful evening that was. Tonight I had the opportunity to go see David Archuleta with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert. I had tickets so I invited Alison, Erin, and Jessica to go see it. Since this concert was such a huge demand we were told we had to be there at least 2 hours before. In past events people who had tickets were turned away and missed the show. So we decided to be there at least 2 hrs early. We got our parking spot with no problem walked to the conference center and to our surprise huge lines were already forming yes 2 hours early, crazy! Plus they weren't letting people in yet so maybe that's why there were huge lines. There were about 200 people in front of us. We waited for about half and hour then went right in. We found good seats on the plaza and waited for the concert to start. We waited for at least an hour and a half. But it was so worth it. David is such a cute boy. His voice was amazing and the choir sang beautifully as always. I'm so glad that I was able to video a little bit at the end of the concert. Michael York did an amazing job narrating.
After the concert were hungry so we ate at "la gourmandise" wrong choice because so was everyone else...That place was packed. We waited for about half and hour and of course I couldn't wait any longer I went and talked to the waitress to speed things up. For dessert I had raisin pudding sooo good, to die for...We didn't get home till 11PM I know that's how much fun we had. Thank you ladies for a fun night!!


Jessica, Erin, Alison and I


Waiting in line


The stage


The end of the show


The orchestra


At the end of the concert


Yummy French Dessert!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for getting in and your seats were awesoe, what a fun night and isn't his voice amazing! I can't believe how longq the lines were. We must have got there so erly we didn't notice them. That is my fav pastry restaurant. I get my birthday tart there every year. I love that place. I didn't know you like pudding. I am totally going to a make you my mom's recipe it is SO yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got back from the show too! Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And small world! My husband works with Jessica's husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! What a fun night!!! David A is such a cutie! You are such a rebel recording the end!!! HAHA! His voice is amazing!

    ReplyDelete