Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dentist Appointment...

Ok I have to write about this. This morning I got a call from my dentist office asking me if I wanted to go in today instead of Friday so it actually worked out fine for me since both of my kids were at school. So I got ready and went in. My top left tooth has been very sensitive for several months and I had a cavity there that my dentist took care of it last Summer. He checked my tooth and did xray he came to the conclusion that I had a root canal. He asked me if I wanted to do it this morning. At first I was like "What?" I never had one so it took me by surprise. After thinking for a minute I decided to go ahead and do it. To my surprised it was such a breeze. I did not feel anything. He really did an amazing job. If you live by me his office is right off Redwood Rd Dr. Mckay love him. I will really recommend his office. He shares the office with his brother in law and they are both very good. Plus it's very close by saving on gas!! :) I haven't had any pain at all and was able to eat on that side with no problem. I don't know if it was just me or the Dentist but root canal is really nothing. It might cost good thing we have good dental insurance. Today I used up my insurance for the whole year. I only had $10 left from my insurance for the rest of the year sweet!! Good thing there's only couple of weeks left in 2010...



1 comment:

  1. oh my heck you act like it is nothing! He does sound like a good dentist! My tooth is very sensitive it makes me think I should get a root canal now too! Glad it painless for you!

    ReplyDelete