Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Block Party!!

We had a block party on Monday night and we closed the street. It was nice seeing people outside of their homes for a change. We had hot dogs, hamburgers, salads, and desserts. It was a nice turn out!! I got to know my neighbors a lot more. Of course the kids had tons of fun with their friends playing around. At first it was very hot but good thing the shade gradually came to our side of the street. Can't wait for our next one.


The kids love their umbrella chairs. They wanted to carry with them instead of being on their chairs.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh darn it, I am so sad I was too sick to make it out of my house :( It serously looked like so much fun!! I am so looking forward to the next block party, for sure. Miss Mo moved Bri up one class level so maybe she will now be dancing with Hinarei, yay! Also your St. George vacation looks like so much fun specially driving through the national parks, those pictures are amazing, love them!

    ReplyDelete