Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photo Shoot!!

I know it took me forever to post these pictures. Back in December a member from our Ward Rob Ingles' Photography took pictures of my two beautiful children. He did an amazing job. You can see the rest of the pictures here . He is very talented. He set up a studio in his basement and I'm telling you it looks so beautiful and professional. It was a very laid back and relaxed photo session. He took some amazing photos and you should definitely look into having him do yours!!
Go check out his portfolio online www.jealouspictures.com. Their family picture was taken by him alone and put together. Isn't that awesome?




Love that picture


Hinarei in her dancing outfit from last year


My little boy


My beautiufl kids

2 comments:

  1. SO SO adorable! Makes me want to get new pics of my kids! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful indeed. Happy SPRING my friend.

    ReplyDelete