Wednesday, October 28, 2009

School Halloween Party!!

Hinarei went to school this morning dressed like a princess. I love her dress if only I could find one my size with the same price I would wear it. I got it last year after Halloween for a great price. Today was Hinarei preschool Halloween Party. Her dear friend Madelyn was soooo beautiful in her Mermaid outfit sooo adorable. They were both very happy to be dressed in their Halloween costumes. When Hinarei got home she was sooo excited to show me what she did and what she got. She put together some Halloween treats for her classmates a yoyo and chocolate. I forgot to take a picture of it. Thank you Madelyn for the chocolate love the wrapper Lynette you always come up with the cutest thing. Looks like it's going to be a fun Halloween week.


My little Princess


Princess Ruby and Ariel the mermaid princess aren't they beautiful!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking pics! She is such a beautiful princess and might I add my favorite dress by far! Love hte hoop skirt! My gosh she is beautiful! She couldn't stop talking about Halloween Bingo on the ride home. Maybe we should have the kids play that more often!
    Yeah for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete