Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love Piano!!

Sorry I haven't updated my blog for a while first I was very busy with family and kids, then my camera broke, and now the camera I'm using is not that great of a camera I guess I need a new one!! Hint Babe!!:)
Last month Hinarei started taking piano lesson and she loves it. First I thought she was too young to play the piano but after hearing other people including her piano teacher telling me about all the benefits of learning the piano early I was thrilled I was able to get her in. Her piano teacher is the Primary President and right now she is teaching 17 kids but she is an amazing teacher and Hinarei loves her. Every day she wants to practice her piano and right now we don't have one just a small Barbie piano we got her when she was two. But she loves it. Maybe Santa will bring one this year or the next who knows??:) Another Hint Babe!!:)

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! I love music. I am so glad she likes it. Just keep checking KSL. You will find one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing that she is in piano already and loves it!! Way to go! I can't wait to start piano with Bri in a year or two. My mother in law has been teaching for more years than I can count so it will be very special for them to have that bonding time. Sorry to hear about your camera hope your babe will get you a new one (love your hints! haha!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted to get Morgan in to piano for a while but I thought she was too young. This just proves that she's not. I love that it teaches them so many things, plus how wonderful to hear piano music playing throughout the house. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad she is liking it!! I just love that kid. She makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Hinarei!! I always wished I could play the piano. That is so great she loves it!!

    ReplyDelete