Thursday, December 17, 2009

Family Pictures

This is the time of the year when we take our Family pictures but this year I actually had our pictures taken back in the Fall. Once again my talented friend Lynette was kind enough to come take our family pictures. I am telling you she is an Amazing Photographer and my kids just love her which made the process a lot easier. Thank you so much Lynette you don't know how much this mean to me. Those pictures are darling and here a few of my favorites.



Love that cute smile!


Our Sweet Little Princess


Watch out for those eyes!


Love those cute eyes!


My Handsome Boy


My favorite picture of my sweet boy


Brother and Sister


Cute!

Our Family

5 comments:

  1. What a cute little family you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you! so glad that you like them. I love them so much and your family is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love it! You have such a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Love all the pictures, what a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pictures my friend. Your Sunshine is such the MISS TAHITI - seriously. We got your Christmas card, love it! Thank you for thinking of us. I'll have to send you our Christmas wishing via blog/ email. MERRY CHRISTMAS MUNANUI family! Bonne fetes! Bonne Annee aussi! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete