Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hinarei's Birthday Party!!

We had such a fun time celebrating Hinarei's 5th birthday. I can't believe my baby girl is 5!! She is sure growing way too fast.


This is Hinarei's poster for preschool


We had so much fun doing it.

Hinarei wanted to me to read one of her favorite books "Pinkalicious"


Enjoying Maman's cup cake

Hinarei in deep conversation


Party Favors "flip flop" for the girls and "spiderman" stickers for the boys!



The cup cake stand!


Hinarei wanted a princess cake so I made her one. Not bad for someone who is not a baker.


My little princess. Love her petti skirt!

The Happy Birthday Girl!


Picking up candies from the pinata! Thanks Lynette for helping.


Hinarei's friends!

My dear friend Erin had her baby shower last month. She is having a boy! She's almost due and I can't wait to see her little bundle of joy.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet girly girl. You guys know how to party...Luau etc. NICE! Happy Summer my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Hinarei! We had so much fun and thank you so much for inviting us. We had a blast! Holy cow lady you have been so busy and I am so happy to see all your updates, keep them coming, hehe! Thanks for dropping off the key yesterday, you are such a great friend. I cannot believe she is starting kindergarden, I had her in junior nusery, wow times has gone by way too fast :)

    ReplyDelete